Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20.7.10

In camera double exposure/overlay. I still felt awful today, but went for a bit of a walk around the place. I fell into holes filled with jags (oh so many cuts on my arms and legs), saw a frog who stared at me "oh silly girl, you fell down!" and then hopped away, held a baby snail, discovered these horrible slugs that are large and black with a hole in the side that opens and closes, witnessed the most beautiful sunset, trespassed, discovered an old rusted skeleton of a mattress, got barked at by angry dogs, confused some donkeys, got lost after it got dark, had a woman with her daughter drive past and stop to ask if I was alright, started to get a bit freaked out, then Prince the dog came out of nowhere and lead me back to my family's farm. Little hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment