Tuesday, November 23, 2010

23.11.10

I spent the day with Renee and we had gelato at Terrigal Ice Creamery (always), and then drove to The Forrest of Tranquillity only to find it was closed. So we spent the rest of the afternoon driving around the country lanes visiting people's horses and some alpacas. He was such a friendly horse, the one pictured, and had a strange obsession with my camera. At one point, he proceeded to grab the camera strap and snatch it away from me, and then spun my camera around before releasing it. Then I saw Harry Potter with Skye and Brodie, it had been a long time since I'd seen either of them. Harry Potter, oh gosh, I had tears in my eyes in the first few moments and I was crying even more throughout, laughing too of course. Amazing, but I don't want their journey to ever come to an end. After that we drove around, then went for a late night walk along the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment