Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Today, in the very early hours of the morning I lost my Benji, my happy little toddler-like Benjamin. I can't believe it. My eyes are burning, every time the tears stop they start up again, I can’t breathe and my voice is hoarse. The final embrace, and I never wanted to let him go.

From the moment Benji came into my life, he has been a constant source of joy. He's always been the happiest bunny in the world, such a cheerful, playful, toddler-like soul. No matter how terrible my day had been, when I went outside to the animals my happy little Benji could always lift my spirits. How could you not feel happy when he was just so joyful and excited to greet you? With his adorable little love-heart nose and his long dopey years, he's just so sweet.

Benji, you were too young. January 2008 - 1st January 2011 is not a long enough life. I'm so sorry, I wish I could have saved you. You deserved to live a long, happy life. My life will not be the same without you.





It still makes me laugh to think of how much you wanted to eat dad's plant!

I'm so glad you got to have babies, so a piece of you will always live on

 It won't be the same, I love you ♥♥♥♥

p.s. I'll never forget the time you humped my head!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete