Tuesday, March 22, 2011

22.3.11

Mum took me driving today to take photos for my class tomorrow, of nature and also the unnatural structures. We even went up Kincumber mountain, somewhere I haven't been for years but loved during my childhood. For the first few years of my life before we moved to our house in Green Point, we lived in Kincumber in a small cul-de-sac backing onto the mountain. Ah, the nostalgia. There was a beautiful sunset so we stopped at our old street in Green Point, next to Brisbane water, where I spent most of my childhood years. This jetty brings back so many memories, and played a big part in my childhood. There was a family eating dinner on the picnic table with young kids in their rash vests having gone for a paddle, and gosh, they were living what I once did.

Ella (guinea pig) is sick, really sick, I don't know how this has happened but I'm so scared for her :(

No comments:

Post a Comment