Friday, April 29, 2011

29.4.11

Today, we went to the Three Sisters, caught the cable car down to the bottom of the valley, and took a walk through Scenic World (the rainforest). This curious bird saw we had popcorn and proceeded to follow us all the way around the track, our little stalker friend! He was very cute. It was an exhausting day when my health is already crashing, but well worth it. I got some amazing photos, too. We then caught the Scenic Railway back up to the top, and it was so steep! I do wish we'd gone down on it as it would have been more fun, though it would have been too frightening for my cousin, G, but she conquered her fear by going up!

The fog up here is incredible, I wish it were like this back home as it's great for photography. I got completely drenched in the evening before dinner, as I was taking photos out in the garden and lying in the wet grass with my camera dangling out the window above! See here. I'm crashing so much that I've gotten to the point where I cannot handle more than one source of noise at a time, including conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment