Monday, September 19, 2011

19.9.11

There was the most beautiful sunset this evening, which I spotted just as mum and I were driving into our street. So I ran upstairs and out onto the balcony so I could capture it. Not a cloud in sight so the entire sky was painting orange. I went with mum to the shops at Kincumber today, and it reminds me so much of my very young childhood when I lived in Kincumber. Had a finger bun which is bad bad treat for me since I'll probably suffer for it later, but the bakery there has always had real finger buns.

The bunny with the mutilated genitals is alright, I got a hold of the vet and she said it's not uncommon for young males to desex each other by biting off their balls, haha.So she'll chop it off some time this week most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment