Tuesday, October 11, 2011

11.10.11

Renee and I went to the Japanese Gardens in Gosford today (she'd never been!) and stumbled upon the mental health art gallery running there at the moment, which was interesting. I got all excited about all the free resources and things we got to take, yay! We picked up onion rings from Hungry Jack on our way there. Later, we stopped off at Coles and Belle was able to stick her face right in mine before I spotted her in there, haha, I always wander without really 'seeing' anyone! Then we spent the rest of the evening sitting by the bottom fall at Somersby Falls, where I took this self portrait - it was so hard sitting there so still, freezing water and slipper rocks, for the full twenty seconds! Mum and dad left for Darwin today.

No comments:

Post a Comment