Friday, October 28, 2011

28.10.11

Renee and I had planned to go to the Forest of Tranquillity today, but as with every other time we've attempted to go it was closed! So we ended up pulling over just past the turn off to say hi to the horse we made friends with last time when he grabbed my camera off me and swung it around with the strap! We learnt his name is Jake when I lady who I assume is his owner pulled over to tell us, and we did a remake of the moment he stole my camera so Renee could get a photo this time, so funny!

Afterwards, we ended up going to the rocks at Copacabana, an old favourite spot of mine from when I was good friends with Chrissie who lived nearby. This cliff is my favourite, and it's simply exhilarating to stand there!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have to say I never wanted to go to Australia, too many things trying to kill you etc, but your photos do make it more then a little appealing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh I swear that's a bit of a blown out of proportion myth because there's not things trying to kill people everywhere! I've never nearly been killed by any animal not even a dangerous spider :P and thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete