Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Renee and I in the middle of a road just by Taronga Zoo in Sydney, on 11/11/11 at 11:11am - a rather cool moment I just couldn't miss! We arrived at the zoo a little later than we expected, even after leaving the Coast before 9am, and so only had time to park the car, grab the camera and tripod, run out of the carpark and under the gates where you drive into the zoo, then out into the street to set up and take this! One photo for every second of the minute of 11:11am, and what a view down this street of the city!

It was a great day, I love the zoo and visiting all the animals and spending time watching them. We were so excited to go see the three young tiger cubs who have only just been put on display, they were sleeping in a bush by their mum when we first lined up to see them, but we went back a little while later and they were awake! So adorable.


I also got to see Renee's new place, and I'm so so happy for her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment