Wednesday, December 21, 2011

21.12.11

When we got home after shopping this evening there were the coolest clouds in the sky! So I had to run up to the balcony to take this photo. I went Christmas shopping with mum for the last of the presents I had to find, and we went into Terrigal to the gift shops and I simply couldn't believe it when mum came into Trendz and then found the ceramic and really large lantern I'd had my eye on for her and decided to buy it - even when I told her 'but it's not that nice, mum'. So I had to race around Erina Fair trying to find a new present, luckily I had more things I'd had my eye on due to my indecisiveness.

I spent the rest of the night (literally) chopping up lots and lots of fruit for a new fruit salad, yummy! My dear furry creatures will love me tomorrow with all the scraps and bruised bits I didn't use that they'll be getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment