Monday, January 2, 2012

2.1.12

I spent a couple of hours this afternoon writing 2011 above 2012 in the sand and trying to film a wave washing over just the 2011. My gosh, it was so hard! I lost count of how many times I had write it over and over again, with such curious onlookers who probably thought I was rather nutty! One man even came over and asked me what I was doing, and then started telling me about how his son had just gotten a dSLR - the random conversations I have with strangers due to acting strangely in public with my camera!

I went out with Renee in the evening, we drove around aimlessly (as usual, ha), drove past the house her family lived in when he was a toddler, and then randomly ended up eating at the Greek restaurant, Santorini, in Terrigal - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment