Monday, January 9, 2012

9.1.12

The wild bunny is just so cheeky, she was after some of the animal food and was not impressed to discover the container wasn't open yet! Little Boy hid from me this evening and a mild panic set in as it was getting darker, even though rationally I knew he must have been somewhere in our garden or next door. I searched everywhere for him, before he turned up in the backyard eating dandelions!

We're driving down to Sydney to get baby turtles tomorrow, I can hardly contain my excitement! My sister brought home some rocks from The Haven so we could soak them to get rid of the salt, and then give them to the turtles. While washing them she discovered two tiny starfish, and so I rushed down to the beach to return them to sea - I couldn't just let them die. What I didn't realise was that I was in my pyjamas and ran across the main road in them! I took a few moments to take in the beauty of the rising moon, and the light reflection on the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment