Friday, July 13, 2012

13.7.12

me, vicki, & rose
Today was spent with two beautiful girls, Rose and Vicki, who I had not seen in too long. Vicki, from all the way in England, has been having the most amazing adventures in Australia this year, and I could not be prouder of her and the way she's spread her wings. Rose picked me up, and then we headed into Terrigal. 

Vicki was the first to spot us when we were wandering along the beach front, and came running over to us and hugs were exchanged. We indecisively chose to get hot chips for lunch, because which fish and chip shop you go to, and which size chips you get are such hard decisions! We walked over the hill and found ourselves a bench at The Haven, where we sat completely windswept, talking about everything and anything.

Later, in an attempt to escape the wind, we had tea and treats (well, I had treats - lemon tart) at Aroma's cafe, and filled the hours just talking and talking. When it was time to say goodbye, more hugs and 'see you soons' were exchanged, then Rose dropped me home. Earlier, my sister and I had rushed my brothers baby eastern long-necked turtle to the vet, as he'd suddenly gone downhill and was very sick. The vet gave him an antibiotic injection, and I just hope that he'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment